Mrs. Mimoza Muçollari
The Audit Sector performs the audit activity at the ECB General Directorate as well as in the regional branches.
- It compiles annual and strategic plans for the ECB’s audit activity, which are approved by the Governing Council of the National Housing
- Authority. In their drafting is based on the Law No.114, dated 22.10.2015 “On Internal Audit in the Public Sector” and the Internal Audit
- Manual, approved by Order No. 100 of the Minister of Finance dated 25.10.2016. Prepares work analyzes, annual, 6-month, 3-month and other information when required by the Steering Council and the General Director.
It prepares periodic (6-month) and annual reports, as well as relevant records for the reporting period, requested by the Internal Control
- Harmonization Directory at the Ministry of Finance in implementation of the Audit Manual.
- Participates in audits, prepares work programs in accordance with the annual program (combined programs, compliance, performance etc.), compiles documentary practice for the audited object under law no. 114/2015 “On Internal Auditing in the Public Sector” and the Internal Audit Manual.
Audit Sector (1 + 2)
- Head of sector